Interested in submitting to T6?
T6 is inviting submissions for Volume 2, 2018
Based out of Toronto, T6 aims to promote the discussion of all things creative. For our Summer issue, we are particularly interested in providing students a platform for publishing the work that they produced throughout the academic year.
We encourage the submission of visual artwork, artist interviews, photo diaries and exhibition reviews. We also welcome the submission of poetry, creative writing, short formal articles and longer papers.
Visual artwork will be featured on our online gallery with further opportunities for exhibition. Articles will be featured on our online forum (up to 600 words) and longer papers will form a component of a print publication. We welcome submissions on any topic related to arts and culture.
Submission deadline: January 28th 2018
All written submissions can be emailed in .doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted via: Submissions and Contact
All visual submissions can be submitted as .jpg to email@example.com.
Please include within the email your name, the type of contribution, the title of the work, and any other relevant information you would like published. Artists and writers are welcome to submit their bios and webpages – T6 is happy to advertise these for you.
For further information on specific submission types see below:
- Articles should provide some original commentary on a topic related to arts and culture – this does not have to be specific to Toronto – and follow written submissions guidelines.
- Photo Diaries are subject to length of written submission guidelines.
- Artist Interviews should be published with knowledge of the artist being interviewed where possible.
- Exhibition reviews are subject to length of written submission guidelines.
- News and Events submissions are flexible – links to event pages and photos in jpg. format can be published.
- Book Reviews are subject to length of written submission guidelines.
- Poetry submissions are flexible.
- Short translations are welcome, so long as permissions are clearly obtained prior to submission.
- Visual artwork submissions are flexible.
T6 aims to promote a dialogue through short ongoing publications. We ask that the written components of all submissions for the online forum be no longer than 600 words. Longer articles are also welcome for our upcoming print publication. All written submissions should be submitted in a .doc format and emailed to the editors firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide your submission as a high-resolution JPEG. You may compress files into a zip folder.
For mixed submission (e.g., photo series or illustrated poem), please follow the formatting guidelines for written work, poetry, and visual artwork for the relevant part of your submission.
Send us your six! We look forward to hearing from you.